Hello partners ,
Please find the below requirement and get back to me at firstname.lastname@example.org
or 732 706 8025
*Position ID – 7264*
*Position Title – Project Manager (**MUST HAVE HEALTHCARE EXPERIENCE**)*
*Worksite Address – Clemson, SC*
*Length of Project – 12+ Months (Extendable)*
*No. of Positions – 1*
*Interviews – *Phone/WebEx
*Scope of the Project:*
THIS POSITION INCLUDES THE POTENTIAL FOR WORKING ON MULTIPLE PROJECTS
RELATED TO THE MEDICAID SYSTEM OF S.C. THIS POSITION INVOLVES COORDINATING
PROJECTS WITH SC DHHS MEDICAID IT STAFF AND THE MEDICAID IT SERVICES STAFF
AT CLEMSON UNIVERSITY.
Under limited supervision, the Project Manager manages and coordinates all
tasks associated with one or more small-to-large projects or a component of
a larger project of minimal to moderate complexity and risk. The Project
Manager will report to the Medicaid IT Services PMO Manager. This is an
individual contributor position with no responsibilities for human resource
management (e.g., hiring, performance management). Candidates must be
self-starters and highly motivated.
· Follows established Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) of
Medicaid IT Services.
· Develops and maintains documentation throughout the entire
· Is responsible for managing and directing the initiation,
planning, execution, control, and closeout phases of the project lifecycle
for small to large projects.
· Coordinates and manages projects using project management
methodologies from inception through completion.
· Develops work plan(s).
· Controls scope and schedule to ensure project deliverables,
milestones and required tasks completed as planned and on time.
· Oversees the development and execution of communication plan.
· Prepares status reports and provides updates to project
stakeholders, sponsors, champion, etc.
· Identifies potential problems.
· Facilitates problem resolution by determining or recommending and
implementing a risk mitigation strategy.
· Possesses ability to build a collaborative and high-performing
project team with project resources.
· Works within the structure of Change Management and Release
Management to coordinate implementations to the Medicaid System of South
· This position may require working more than 40 hours per week on
an as-needed basis, including weekends.
*Required Skills (rank in order of Importance): *
· PROJECT MANAGEMENT. STRONG ORGANIZATIONAL SKILLS. STRONG
ANALYTICAL, CONCEPTUAL, AND PROBLEM SOLVING SKILLS. KNOWLEDGE OF SOFTWARE
DEVELOPMENT LIFE CYCLE. ADVANCED MICROSOFT WORD, EXCEL, AND MICROSOFT
· SOFT SKILLS REQUIRED: EFFECTIVE COMMUNICATION SKILLS (WRITTEN AND
ORAL), ADAPTABILITY, FLEXIBILITY, SELF-MOTIVATION, TIME MANAGEMENT, ABILITY
TO WORK EFFECTIVELY IN A STRESSFUL ENVIRONMENT
§ HEALTHCARE CLAIMS PROCESSING
§ PROCESS DEVELOPMENT AND MANAGEMENT
· Project Management Professional (PMP)
You may view the latest post at
You received this e-mail because you asked to be notified when new updates are