Hope you are doing good!
Please review the following Job Description and share updated resume if you
find comfortable for this position.
*Position : Avaya Consultant*
*Location : Sunnyvale, CA*
*Duration : Long Term*
*Job Description** :*
● Work closely with business owners and project managers to define and
create call flows
● Work with IVR developers to create Avaya CM based objects
● Control all aspects of call flow setup including VDNs, skills,
● Troubleshoot telephony related issues including Avaya CM and AES.
● Lead small and medium projects, interface with internal groups
● Provide reporting data from CMS to customer base if needed
● Work on ticket escalations
● Create and maintain contact center documentation
● Working on Google's Next Gen contact center system
● In-depth knowledge of AVAYA call center environment.
● Should understand ACD functionality of Avaya CM, and able to design
the complex vectors if required.
● Needs to understand call queueing mechanics
● Hands on experience on CMS provisioning , and reporting tasks.
● Must be have experience with call recording solutions (Nice, Verint,
Juniper, Harmony or others)
● Should have understating of AES server and CTI functionality which
uses for call control.
● Can be able to work independently and good decision making skill.
● Good documentation skill so no data get misplaced.
● Good verbal and written communication skill.
● Capable of multitasking so can handle multiple projects and tasks at
● Willing to learn and adapt to our engineering environment
● Experience in Avaya CM 6 SIP based environment including Session
Manager and SBCs
● Knowledge of Linux and Shell scripting
*Aayan Raj* | SYSMIND, LLC
Phone: 609-897-9670 x 5107
Address: 38 Washington Road, Princeton Junction, NJ 08550
You may view the latest post at
You received this e-mail because you asked to be notified when new updates are