Senior Software Engineer//Java Developer
The College Board
6 month contract with extensions
$53/hrs. C2C USC GC-EAD
Phone interview, then in-person interview (required)
As a Senior Software Engineer, you will be responsible for highly complex
coding using various software solutions, closely adhering to deadlines and
reporting directly to the Project Manager. You will also take
responsibility for creating design specifications, unit testing, and
preparing technical documentation.
The candidate will work within an agile application team that develops and
maintains highly visible and critical applications.
You will ensure relationships with customers and cross-team members are
professional and meet expectations.
• Advanced knowledge of JAVA, web application development and design
• Must have experience working various Amazon Web Services and DevOps
• Hands on experience with web services (SOAP & REST)
• Strong experience with Spring Framework, Hibernate.
• Experience with Subversion, GIT, Maven, Linux and shell scripting.
• Must have worked in Agile development
• Ability to handle multiple projects and assignments simultaneously and
effectively in a cross-functional team environment
• Self motivated and oriented towards excellent customer service
• Experience in working with Dev Ops environment
• Experience with Atlassian Confluence tools (Jira and Wiki)
Bachelor's degree in computer science or a related subject, plus additional
related college courses or professional training and minimum of five years
of progressively responsible directly-related experience.
*Client need submission before 5pm CT today. They have 5 SharePoint
positions opened .Please take note of the critical information:*
*Nintex and InfoPath Analyst – SharePoint Analyst*
*Work Location: 3829-Hughes Landing East,Woodland,TX*
*Oil&Gas experience Must*
Comment: If you have a very solid candidate with extensive experience in
Nintex and has Oil&Gas but is not local, let me know.
· Should have experience in Nintex forms and workflows
· Should have experience in InfoPath forms and workflows
· Local candidate – on site interview will requested
Enhance and support client/server application that is distributed worldwide.
Provide operational support of backend of enterprise level farms for
Exchange (2007/13) and SharePoint (2010/13) content and services.
Provide support for outlook client.
*•* Requires SharePoint MOSS and WSS skills.
• Knowledge of SQL, AD, IIS, Exchange, and SharePoint required.
• Proficient in PowerShell is big plus.
*Primary responsibilities include:*
– Building both InfoPath forms/workflows in SharePoint 2013
– Building Nintex forms/workflows in SharePoint 2013
– Consulting with end users
– Requirements gathering
– Producing support documentation
– Must design and build in accordance with best practices
– Must work well with others in the team
– Training will not be provided
– 2+ years experience in *building InfoPath and Nintex* forms and workflows
– 3+ years experience building, designing, and configuring SharePoint Team
– Custom code should be avoided in nearly all cases, but some knowledge in
– Very strong English speaking skills
*This position is not general SharePoint support. It's form and workflow
development inside SharePoint using InfoPath and Nintex. The ideal
candidate will have extensive experience in InfoPath and Nintex.*
We're seeking a well organized individual who can lead meetings in an
effort to gather requirements within a group setting.
Nityo Infotech Corp.
You may view the latest post at
You received this e-mail because you asked to be notified when new updates are