*Position: DevopsLocation: Seattle, WA*
*Who you are and What you will do:*
· Have a passion for continuous improvement, thrive in and be a
leader in organizations that keeps pace with the state of the art, and be
an example and mentor to your team.
· Lead the automation platform strategy for the Digital Innovation
Group including coaching and leadership in automation architecture best
· Be an expert with agile continuous integration, delivery and
DevOps & will champion the culture, processes, and tools required to
maintain a frictionless high quality development environment.
· Build strategies to utilize automation to provision and secure
infrastructure, software and other technical components that are baked into
the orchestration of all software tiers.
· Assist in building, maintaining and debugging state-of-the-art
engineering technical approaches and multi-tier cloud applications (IaaS &
PaaS) with security best practices enforced.
· Guide technical design activities to ensure design intent is
clear and infrastructure impact understood.
· Demonstrated track record of building high performing
infrastructures and building security into the DNA of products.
· Contribute to providing technical input for risk analysis,
disaster recovery, architectural strategy and data center evolution.
· Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent combination
of education and relevant experience.
· 3 years system administration and architecture experience across
multiple systems, languages and frameworks.
· 2 years supporting and securing Linux or Windows systems in 24×7
· 2 plus years scripting and programming experience with
technologies such as python, Powershell, java, C, PHP, SQL.
· 1+ year of experience working with automation tools such as
Puppet, Chef, Ansible, Jenkins or similar technology.
*Himanshu Verma *
*Talent Acquisition Executive*
*(W) **248-565-4747*172**; Fax: +1-248.254.7211*
You may view the latest post at
You received this e-mail because you asked to be notified when new updates are
Post a Comment