Hope you are doing good!
Please review the following Job Description and share updated resume if you
find comfortable for this position.
*Position : Sailpoint Developer*
*Location : North Quincy, MA*
*Duration : Long Term*
*Job Description** :*
Job Description – Senior Developer – Contractor
We are seeking a senior developer with proven expertise in
enterprise security software development. The candidate should have at
least 5 years of solid experience in development, testing, and deployment
of IDM solutions using Sailpoint IDM product. In addition, the candidate
should have strong development experience on Java/J2EE and SQL.
• Work with technical leader to understand business requirements
and to create/translate business requirements into functional
• Develop and test the application components/functions in terms
of functional specifications;
• Work with software assurance team to identify and resolve
software defects and provide bug fixes;
• Work with release engineering team to distribute codes and
• Provide operational support of applications and work with
support teams to drive meeting service level agreements with customers.
• Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science;
• 3 years of experience in the development and implementation on
any Sailpoint IDM
• Experience in other Identity and Access Management products
like Aveksa, Tivoli, CA, etc will be added benefit
• At least 5 years of strong experience in design and development
of enterprise java applications and web containers like Jboss, Websphere,
and Tomcat etc;
• At least 2 years of strong database SQL experience in Oracle
• At least 2 years of UNIX and Shell scripting experience;
• Strong work-ethic and be able to deliver under short
time-frames and changing priorities;
• At least 1 year of experience on Change Control Management tool
• Working knowledge of SSO, SSL, Linux-based servers, Active
Directory, LDAP-based directories, network protocols, web-based
• Exceptional customer relationship skills, technical
troubleshooting skills; team oriented and self-motivated;
• Excellent analytical and interpersonal skills;
• Excellent verbal, written communication and presentation skills.
Additional Preferred Experience:
• SQL Programming.
*Aayan Raj* | SYSMIND, LLC
Phone: 609-897-9670 x 5107
Address: 38 Washington Road, Princeton Junction, NJ 08550
You may view the latest post at
You received this e-mail because you asked to be notified when new updates are
Post a Comment