Please share profiles for below position.
*Title: Lead ETL QA Engineer*
*Duration: 6 months and extendable*
*Location: New York 10018 *
· Designing / developing test strategy and plans and executing test
· Responsible for data warehouse, dimensional data mart, and report
Top 3 Must Have:
· Strong knowledge of ETL and Big Data quality
· Working knowledge of Google Cloud Platform
· Working knowledge of Apache Spark/Scala and Apache Drill is
· 5+ Years of experience
· Expertise in PL/SQL.
· Big data- Hadoop, Hive, Spark
· Automation of Reports Validation
· Statistical Data Analysis
· BI Test life cycle and Process
· Strong knowhow and experience testing of BI/DW testing Projects.
· Test large scale data warehouse solutions.
· Test data extraction, transformation and loading (ETL) processes.
· Data analysis to ensure accuracy and integrity.
· Exposure to Java, Scala, Unix and Linux
· Must have experience in testing Web based applications (knowledge
of testing Rich Internet
· Good knowledge of testing process, STLC, SDLC, Agile Process.
· Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools, and
processes, test life cycle & test metrics etc.
· Good knowledge and hands on experience of DB & SQL.
· Applications using flex or Ajax would be an added advantage).
· Excellent communication skills – both, verbal and written.
· Excellent analytical, problem-solving, multi-tasking,
troubleshooting and decision-making skills.
· Passionate about Quality with attention to detail.
*Thanks & Regards, *
*Yash | Assistant Manager | Pro-Tek Consulting | *
You may view the latest post at
You received this e-mail because you asked to be notified when new updates are
Post a Comment