Trust this email finds you well.
I am Ashish from IDC Technologies Inc. and currently having a job
opportunity for *Senior System Engineer *in *Atlanta, GA**.* It is a* 6+
Months role*; kindly do let me know if you have anyone suitable available
with you for this role.
*Job description—-Need locals who can attend F2F Interview*
Responsible for the design, testing, evaluation, implementation, and
support of various platforms (hardware, operating systems, software, and
systems tools) Provide consultation and direct technical support in life
cycle planning, problem management, integration, and systems programming.
Implement releases, upgrades, and/or changes into the environment. Ensure
platform performance and availability meet enterprise objectives through
monitoring, timely service restoration, and tuning. Duties may include
capacity planning, workload modeling, system maintenance/administration,
· Understand technical/business requirements gathered from the
· 5+ years experience
· Analyze, design, and document platforms/systems to meet
· Install, customize, maintain, test, and troubleshoot operating
systems and other systems software.
· Configure, install, maintain, test, and troubleshoot hardware
· Perform root cause analysis to quickly recover from service
interruptions, and to prevent recurring problems.
· Research, evaluate, and recommend emerging technologies for
enterprise use to consistently drive down total cost of ownership.
· Provide technical support, as needed, to the enterprise.
· Perform technical reviews comparing enterprise standard platform
components with that of their leading industry competitors.
· Consult with other business units (e.g. application groups, DBAs,
middleware, etc.) to configure platforms for product installation.
· Design and document enterprise standards and procedures.
· Ensure platforms/systems conform to established
enterprise/industry standards (systems management, security, operating
systems, etc.) and reference models.
· Implement changes to platforms with minimal impact to the
business by following enterprise standards and procedures.
· Monitor, manage, and tune platforms to ensure expected
availability and performance levels are achieved.
· Provide on-site, and on-call 7x24x365 support, as needed.
· Coordinate activities with internal/external technology
· Plan and implement life cycle management of software and hardware.
· Keep abreast of industry and technology trends.
· May perform other duties as assigned.
*Basic Entry Requirements:*
· Associate's degree or industry certification in an applicable IT
field, in addition to four years applicable experience in the
design/administration/support of one or more platforms; or a Bachelor's
degree in an IT field, in addition to two years applicable experience in
the design/administration/support of one or more platforms; or five years
equivalent in depth experience in the above related areas.
· The ideal candidate will have knowledge of multiple systems
(operating/integration/architecture) and programming
languages/methodologies. Thorough understanding of server and desk top
based technology, utilizing network systems related to enterprise view.
Previous airline experience is ideal.
*Thanks & Regards*
*IDC Technologies, Inc *
*Mailto: – **firstname.lastname@example.org*
*Phone No: – 408-459-5637*
You may view the latest post at
You received this e-mail because you asked to be notified when new updates are