Hope you are doing great.
I have a urgent client requirement
*Position : DB2 DBA*
*Location :** Richardson, TX*
*Duration : Long Term*
*Job Description* :
*9+ Years* of total experience
· Expertise in managing multiple DB2 UDB V9, v10 & V11 databases on
medium to large systems
· Very good knowledge of Linux/AIX/Window
· Good exposure to UDB DBA maintenance activities like reorgs,
runstats, back-up, restore, expanding and reducing the tablespaces.
· Experience in closely working with application performance issues
in production environment.
· Good hands on experience on UDB 9.x & 10.5versions.
· Good knowledge on Capacity planning & forecasting.
· Good knowledge of DPF, Purescale, Replication.
· Ability to understand and remediate production issues on fly and
conduct the Root cause analysis.
· Able to Perform Installations, version Upgrades & Fix Packs on
DB2 UDB databases.
· Exposure on DR test & strategies like Failover Clustering/HADR.
· Knowledge on ITIL Methodologies like Change, Incident, Problem,
Service Management using Service Now is preferred.
· Working knowledge of storage utilities like TSM / IBM BCV
Knowledge of Optim tool for performance monitoring.
· Should have very good communication skills Knowledge on ITIL
Methodologies like Change, Incident, Problem, Service Management using
Service Now is preferred.
*Thanks and Regards*
[image: cid:image001.jpg@01D14DEF.5BAD6DB0]408-722-9446 [image:
ADDRESS:- e-Solutions Inc| 2 N. Market St., Suite # 400, San Jose, CA
You may view the latest post at
You received this e-mail because you asked to be notified when new updates are