Hope you are doing great
We have an urgent below "*Linux / Unix Sys Admin with Basic Windows Servers
*" position with one of our client for *6+months *at "*Santa Clara, CA"
you are interested please share your updated resume along with contact
details to email@example.com
*Job Title* : Linux / Unix Sys Admin with Basic Windows
*Location* : Santa Clara, CA
*Duration* : 6+months
•Contribute to the design and support of enterprise server systems
including but not limited to technical architecture, stability, and
•Perform pro-active support functions and reporting to maintain the
integrity of the enterprise equipment and infrastructure.
•Support and contribute in developing and maintaining enterprise strategic
plan, to mitigate risks, address organizational deficiencies, and
facilitate new requirements, technologies and growth.
•Communicate accurate and useful status reports to management on a timely
•Build strong customer relationships. Promote internal/external customer
service among organization.
•Work with ticket queue to support operational issues.
•Participate in the root-cause-analyses as needed, must be proficient
independent problem-solving and self-direction
•Performs a variety of tasks and may lead and direct the work of others
•Perform Project management related tasks
•Works cross-collaboratively with the team, operations and other key
• Monitor all LINUX platforms (CENTOS, UBUNTU, RHAT, SUSE etc.) for
performance issues and stability concerns.
•Install and maintain patches and antivirus software as required to meet
•Administer web users.
•Regular application installations, configurations, and day-to-day
•Troubleshoot hardware and software issues as they arise.
• Staying familiar with new versions of applications used on servers.
•Use knowledge of each of the above listed technologies as related to the
issue at hand.
• Work with permissions in Active directory environment.
• Understanding of LINUX platform (CENTOS, UBUNTU, RHAT, SUSE etc.)Server
• Understands how to isolate, diagnose, and resolve servers, networks, and
• Install, configure and manage PXE, Diskless clients
• Advance Scripting skills (Shell, Perl, Python etc.)
• Serial console setup on BIOS(EFI)/boot loader/kernel/init sides, IPMI
(especially IPMI SoL)
• Good interpersonal skills. Works effectively with persons in all levels
of operation and of diverse cultural backgrounds, personalities and
• Performance Analysis and Tuning/Optimization Operations
• Review and/or Problem Resolution Procedures
• Previous experience working in a large enterprise
• Ability to document processes and procedures
*Plus – Added Advantage:*
•Understanding of Windows 2008 and Windows 2012 Server operating system.
• Experience in VB-Script and .Net
Thanks & Regards,
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org || www.visionisys.com
Note: If you have received this mail in error or prefer not to receive such
emails in the future, please reply with "REMOVE" in the subject line and
the email id(s) to be removed. All removal requests will be honored ASAP.
We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience caused.
You may view the latest post at
You received this e-mail because you asked to be notified when new updates are