*Test Automation EngineerLocation : * *Dimondale, Michigan*
*Duration : 18 Months**will consider H1 for those who are local or closer
by to MI.*
The Test Automation Engineer is responsible for the creation, maintenance
and execution of automated test artifacts.
The Test Automation Engineer will utilize a variety of tools and scripting
languages to create high quality, reusable automated test scripts that can
be utilized in multiple environments.
This person should possess a strong foundational understanding of testing
principles, processes and methods as defined in the methodology framework.
Engineer is also responsible for ensuring that the testing standards,
guidelines, and testing methodology are applied as specified in testing
approach, and that all testing results are easily accessible and
*Testing integrated SAP, NET, and/or mainframe applications utilizing
Worksoft CertifyKnowledge of HP ALM Integration with automated test
toolsTest Data Strategy Creation and ManagementActive Worksoft
Daily duties include:
• Use automation test tools to develop and maintain automated
• Contribute to the sections of automated test plan.
• Complete sections of maintenance plan for automated test
scripts as assigned.
• Plan, develop and execute automated functional and
performance test scripts.
• Capture, analyze and report test results to managers and
• Log and track defects.
• Maintain automation script repository.
• Obtain application authentication and authorization for
automated testing in all environments.
• Conduct automated role-based testing.
• Contribute to work estimates as necessary.
• Execute testing data management plan activities.
• Consistently provide high quality analysis of assigned issues.
• Expand functional/data model knowledge of application.
• Seek and share ways to improve test processes via the use of
• Assist in evaluating and maintaining automation tools, as
*If interested then share the updated resume with details:-*
*Full Name of the Candidate:*
*Openness to Relocate OR Travel:*
*Last 4 digits of SSN:*
*Total years of Experience:*
*Reason for Change:*
*Highest Educational Qualification with Year of Passing and Institute Year
of Passing and Institute: *
*Certifications if Any:*
*Best Time to reach for an Interview:*
IDC Technologies, Inc
Work: 408-457-9381 Ext-4034l
Empowering Technologies Services
Remote Services | IT Services | BPO |
IT Consulting | Staffing Solutions |
You may view the latest post at
You received this e-mail because you asked to be notified when new updates are