Role :: SCCM Engineer
Salary: Cab+ Meal
Industry: IT-Software / Software Services
Functional Area: IT Hardware, Technical Support, Telecom Engineering
1. Supports end users and internal IT while delivering exceptional
customer service throughout the process
2. Works to troubleshoot and restore technical service and equipment
problems by analyzing, identifying and diagnosing issues. Is well organized
and has the ability to communicate professionally with team members, end
users and vendors to accomplish goals.
3. Trusted technical resource for troubleshooting and diagnosing end
user technology needs
4. Interact with all levels of end users supporting all aspects of
5. Primary escalation point for Level 1 team members
6. Provide Level 1 and 2 remediation and identify, troubleshoot and
resolve hardware, software and network related problems experienced by end
users in a multi-site network
7. Provide help desk remote support and troubleshooting
8. Ability to collaborate with senior engineers and program leads to
ensure optimal operations of all systems, documentation and inventory
9. Monitor backups and alerts for network monitoring and respond to
10. Excellent problem-solving skills and conviction to following best
11. Discipline to diagnose issues where no experience or knowledge is
present and extensive research is required
1. 6 + Years of experience in Networking Hardware Network Monitoring
Troubleshooting Remote Support Customer Service End User Problem Solving
2. desired candidate profile
3. Knowledge about different flavor of OS (Windows and Linux
4. Knowledge about Active Directory, Group Policy, DNS and DHCP.
5. Knowledge about Routers, Switches and Firewall.
6. Knowledge about SCCM and SCOM.
7. Ability to manage and resolve the issue related to IIS.
8. Knowledge of SharePoint.
9. Configure and Troubleshoot issue related to VPN and Site-to-Site
10. Fundamental knowledge and understanding of LAN/WAN architecture and
11. Open to work in NIGHT SHIFT (5:30pm till 2:30AM) or Day Shift (9:00
A.M till 6 P.M.)
12. Good Communication Skills (Written as well as Oral)
13. Global Certification like MCP, MCITP, MCSE, MCSA and CCNA
14. Ability to communicate to non-technical users.
15. Ability to prioritize work load effectively according to needs of the
16. Willingness to be on call, travel and to work additional hours if
*Thanks & Regards*
*Rahul Pandey, **Recruiter, The Judge Group*
Tapasya Corp. Heights, First Floor Tower-A, Sector-126 Noida.
Cell- +91-8287702234 | www.judge.com
*Click to learn more about Judge's **Technology*
* & **Learning*
*people* powered business *solutions*
You may view the latest post at
You received this e-mail because you asked to be notified when new updates are