*Position: Sr. Developer – BIP (Siebel/OBIEE) Employment Type | Duration:* *9
*Chennai/Pune/Remote Work Reporting to:* Program Manager
*Key Responsibilities and Tasks:*
– Responsible for producing detailed design, implementing software
systems including required unit tests.
– Responsible for mentoring of other development team members.
– Responsible for adhering to and championing documentation, development
and coding standards and quality of the implemented software systems.
– Responsible for providing support for implemented software systems.
– Championing and contributing to conceptual analysis, definition, and
documentation of requirements for data, workflow, logical processes, and
interfaces with internal and external systems.
– Identify and promote the definition and reuse of common business
processes and practices.
*Knowledge & Experience Requirements:*
· At least 5 ~ 6 years of working experience in IT preferable in
· Should have working knowledge BIP concepts
· Develop business model and metadata repository based on
· Experience in Report/Dashboard design and development using
Siebel Analytics / OBIEE
· Experience in setting up Aggregate Navigation, Caching, Security
· Knowledge of SQL queries and SQL based tools (like TOAD,
· Must possess good analytical skills and should be able to
troubleshoot issues independently.
· Performance testing and report tuning
· Must have knowledge of shell scripting
· Experience in WebLogic & BIP administration
*Thanks & Regards*
*Rahul Pandey, **Recruiter, The Judge Group*
Tapasya Corp. Heights, First Floor Tower-A, Sector-126 Noida.
Cell- +91-8287702234 | www.judge.com
*Click to learn more about Judge's **Technology*
* & **Learning*
*people* powered business *solutions*
You may view the latest post at
You received this e-mail because you asked to be notified when new updates are