*Dear Partners:- *
*Note: We work DIRECTLY with HIRING MANAGER. *
Location: West Lake Village, CA (3 positions)
Duration: Long Term
Need Locals to CA or nearby states only
Pay Rate: $50 max
Interview Mode: Phone/Skype
VISA Types: ALL (Except OPT)
*TITLE: Network Engineer*
* A successful candidate should have experience in network and security
operations, possessing 7 to 10 years of experience.
* Provide guidance to support engineers by assessing staff inputs
suggesting workarounds or alternative methods.
* Provide network technical expertise to network security support and
engineering resources When necessary, provide guidance around network issues and
suggest workarounds and solutions
* Responsible for detailed documentation of solutions
* Able to analyze and communicate strengths and weaknesses of
solutions, relative to network security, performance and cost
* Able to work effectively in a highly complex and dynamic environment
* Expert in Cisco VLANs, Spanning-Tree Protocols and Port-Channels
* Expert in Cisco VRF, EIGRP and BGP routing protocols
* Expert in configuring and troubleshooting HSRP, IP SLA, QOS, NAT and DMVPN
* Hands on experience in Cisco ASA firewalls, Cisco IPS, Cisco
ACS, ZBFW and PKI
* Extensive knowledge in IKE v1/V2, IPSEC S2S VPN, remote access
VPN (IPSEC, SSL
client and clientless VPN)
* Experience in internet proxy and SIEM tools.
* Experience in Vulnerability, assessment and remediation
* Experience in Cisco or Aruba wireless controllers and access points
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS
* Industry certifications required – CCNP/CCIE R&S/Security*
* Strong written and verbal skills necessary to complete assigned tasks.
* Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules,
maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
* Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
* Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of
* Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete
variables in situations where only limited standardization exists.
* Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral,
diagram, or schedule form.
* Ability to determine the most effective solution for the enterprise.
* On-call availability for weekends and holidays as needed.
* Sitting for extended periods of time.
* Work in 8 x 5 environment
Please PROVIDE BELOW INFORMATION Along with Resume. Otherwise you will NOT
FULL LEGAL NAME
Present location (city, state with ZIP)
SSN # (last 4)
Total IT Experience
Hourly Rates (C2C / W2)
Employer Company Name (If applicable)
Employer Contact Person (Name & Ph #)
H1-B / OPT / GC Copy
Photo ID (DL / State ID)
I will contact you, if I need more information.
Have a Great Day !
*I sent this email through Google/Yahoo Groups. If you do not want to
receive emails in future then please remove your id from that specific
You may view the latest post at
You received this e-mail because you asked to be notified when new updates are