*Title : Sr DevOps Engineer – AWS
Code Deploy – Cloud Formation REMOTE Contract Duration : 4
months Location : New York, New York *
Description: Works in highly complex customer environments. Designs and
delivers solutions related to infrastructure automation and CICD
(Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery), amongst a host of various
technologies and platforms. Should be able to work autonomously with little
or no direction, as well as co-ordinating across various internal teams to
deliver end-to-end DevOps solutions to the fullest satisfaction of the
customer. Produces and maintains documentation of the solution.
*AWS Code Deploy – Cloud Formation – Terraform, Packer*
– Have a deep understanding of DevOps tooling and methodologies.
– Experience automating and orchestrating workloads across multiple
– Automation experience with more than one configuration management
system such as Chef, Puppet, Ansible, Salt, DSC.
– Automation experience with more than one CICD tooling like Jenkins,
TeamCity, Bamboo, Rundeck,*AWS* *CodeDeploy*, CircleCI, Nexus,
– Basic knowledge of automated test configuration and code quality tools
like JUnit, xUnit, Selenium, SonarQube
– Experience with basic scripting tools like bash, python, Powershell
– Good understanding of popular virtualization and cloud platforms like
VMware ESXi, Hyper-V, Microsoft Azure, Amazon AWS, and Openstack.
– Knowledge of infrastructure provisioning template and orchestration
technologies like *CloudFormation*, ARM Template, Openstack Heat,
– Experience working in an Agile, fast paced, DevOps environment.
– Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to
communicate technical issues to nontechnical and technical audiences.
– Basic system administration knowledge.
– Basic monitoring and logging experience.
– Fast learner, and should be able to learn new tools and technologies
– Solid problem-solving abilities coupled with a desire to take on new
You may view the latest post at
You received this e-mail because you asked to be notified when new updates are