Hope you are doing great today…!!!
I have urgent requirement for below position. Please go through the job
description and if you have consultant kindly let me know. Please revert me
*Role* :: Cloud Architecture
*location* :: Deerfield, IL
*Experience required :: 10+ years*
• Lead Technical Cloud Architecture role responsible for system planning,
design and implementation. Design and deploy scalable, highly available,
and fault tolerant systems on Cloud. Lift and shift of existing on-premises
application to Cloud.
• Establish & standardize cloud architecture and drive structure for
Baxter's use of the AWS Platform. Set technology standards, security
standards, and processes.
• Design and develop solutions based on a strategic business and technical
• Regular interface with business, development teams, solution and
application architects, shared services organizations and partners.
• Selecting the appropriate services based on data, compute, database, or
security requirements. Identifying appropriate use of Cloud architectural
best practices. Estimate costs and identify cost control mechanisms.
Key Experiences and Qualifications:
• Technical leadership in the full life cycle of the software environment.
Working knowledge of software development tools and methodologies.
Experience migrating or transforming legacy customer solutions to the cloud
• Ability to provide broad and deep technical leadership and cohesive
architecture approaches for strategic efforts. Technical depth in customer
facing systems from an application, infrastructure, operations,
scalability, availability, performance, people, process, and tooling
• 5+ years of design, implementation, and/or consulting experience with
distributed applications or systems architecture, experience leveraging
AWS/Cloud technology preferred.
o One or more years of hands-on experience designing available, cost
efficient, fault tolerant, and scalable distributed systems on AWS.
o In-depth knowledge of at least one high-level programming language.
o Ability to identify and define requirements for Cloud-based applications.
o Experience with deploying hybrid systems with on-premises and Cloud
o Capability to provide best practices for building secure and reliable
applications on the AWS platform
• Strong verbal and written communication skills (content creation such as
whitepapers, proof of concepts, patents, etc.). Ability to explain complex
technology decisions to both technical and non-technical audiences at all
levels in the organization
• AWS Certified Solutions Architect Certifications desired
• Technical degree required; Computer Science or Math background highly
• Experience with infrastructure architecture, database architecture and
networking. Additional technical skills desired, including the following
o ITIL / ITSM experience desired
o Hands on experience working in a RedHat/Linux environment
o Experience creating VPC locations, EC2 and S3 instances
o DevOps Technologies including Chef and Puppet
o Building web & mobile scale-out applications using memcache or Redis
o RDBMS (MySQL, AWS Aurora, Oracle, SQL Server, and Postgres) and NoSQL
(Amazon DynamoDB, MongoDB, and Cassandra) data stores
o Implementing big data analytics w/ technologies like Hadoop, Amazon EMR,
Amazon RedShift, and Amazon Kinesis
*Pankaj Bhardwaj* | SYSMIND, LLC
Phone: 609-897-9670 x 3501
Address: 38 Washington Road, Princeton Junction, NJ 08550
You may view the latest post at
You received this e-mail because you asked to be notified when new updates are