Hope you are doing good!
Please review the following Job Description and share updated resume if you
find comfortable for this position.
*Position : Sr. Java Developer*
*Location : Portland, OR*
*Duration : Long Term*
*Job Description** :*
• Provide a wide array of development services within a production support
environment to maintain web application availability targets and XPO
business continuity requirements.
• Willing and able to work within an enterprise structured environment as
needed that includes ITIL and ISO/IEC 2000 processes.
• Strong development and refactoring skills maintaining large code base
including efficient Java EE project dependencies with high code reuse.
• Strong skills using various tools required to troubleshoot end-to-end
Java EE web application issues (e.g. Fiddler, Toad, SQL Developer,
performance monitoring tools, ..)
• Some familiarity with LDAP concepts and capable to learn if needed to
refactor JNDI components as required
• Experience with MVC frameworks including Spring framework and capable of
maintaining web configuration files
• Experience authoring and maintaining JSP components including HTML5 and
• Contribute to a rotational 24/7 on-call support that is generally
includes a light workload
• Develop work estimates for new support initiatives and web application
• Follow industry best practices, techniques and Con-way standardized
processes that deliver improved software solutions.
• Develop new solutions and documentation according to established
• Collaborate with architects, systems engineers, business analysts,
project managers, systems administrators, and operations analysts to
implement and deploy new solutions and troubleshoot technical issues.
• Consistently maintains a professional demeanor and communicates in a
respectful and collaborative manner.
• Aligns to leadership direction, is engaged, productive and flexible at
all times and adaptable to changing conditions and expectations.
• Collaborates with and supports other members of the company
• Maintains punctual, regular, and reliable attendance.
• Demonstrates the Company's core values and complies with all Company
policies and procedures.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
• Bachelor's degree in software engineering or related technical field, or
certification in software engineering from ACM or IEEE generally required.
Will accept any suitable combination of education, experience and training.
• 7+ years of experience in Java EE based software solutions development
that includes medium to large corporate environments or commercial software
• Advanced knowledge of Java EE platform and component technology including
• Experience creating object-oriented designs (e.g. UML) includes industry
standard design patterns
• Experience using browser-based technologies such as HTML, CSS,
• Experience with web services technologies including SOAP (JAX-WS) and/or
RESTful (JAX-RS) services
• Experience with SQL language and relational database technology including
Oracle and/or Microsoft SQL Server
• Experience with automated unit testing (e.g. JUnit)
• Experience building web user interfaces
• Experience with Java EE servers including one or more Tomcat, JBoss and
• Experience with the industry standard Java IDEs such as Eclipse, Net
• Knowledge of operating environment technologies (network, server,
operating systems, database systems).
• Strong written and verbal communication skills in technical settings
including production support environment which may involve business
sponsors and solution end-users
• Ability to own and deliver consistent high quality solutions in a fast
paced environment with unpredictable changing business priorities and
• Well-developed collaboration skills and embraces peer review of designs
• Solid knowledge of IT software development life cycle methodologies and
• Knowledge of agile development methodologies and principles
Strong time management, prioritization skills, and techniques for managing
*Aayan Raj* | SYSMIND, LLC
Phone: 609-897-9670 x 5107
Address: 38 Washington Road, Princeton Junction, NJ 08550
You may view the latest post at
You received this e-mail because you asked to be notified when new updates are