Hope you are doing great.
I have a urgent client requirement
*Position : SAS Admin*
*Location :** Richardson, TX*
*Duration : Long Term*
*Job Description* :
*8+ Years* of total experience
Experience in SAS Administration.
• Experience with administering SAS platform in a multi-node GRID
• Experience with creating and maintaining security model in SAS.
• Experience with SAS Visual Analytics
• Experience with deployment of codes from lower environment to higher
environment (Dev to Test or Test to Prod)
• Experience with troubleshooting GRID problems.
• Experience with backup of metadata, configurations and restore
• Experience with reading through SAS logs to work through problems
finding root causes and rectifying.
• Experience with alternative authentication providers such as Active
• Must have experience in Unix/Linux platform, includes Unix scripting
and job scheduling.
• Installation, Upgrade, maintenance and support of all SAS components
• Security Management – Administration of SAS Users, Groups, roles.
• Respond to and resolve tickets on technical issues related to SAS
Platform within defined SLAs.
• Co-ordinate with SAS Support for any unresolved issues and tool
specific issues or hot fixes/patches.
• Responsible for Monitoring, reporting, and controlling SAS server
• Deep level troubleshooting includes RCA.
• Identifying problems in advance and looking for continuous service
Participate in problem management and come up with trend analysis
on recurring incidents
• Creation and maintenance of system documentation related to the SAS
• Strong communication and organizational skills.
• Ability to multi-task, prioritize and execute on assigned
• Experience in managing and mentoring others in the team
• Knowledge of ITIL practices
*Thanks and Regards*
[image: cid:image001.jpg@01D14DEF.5BAD6DB0]408-722-9446 [image:
ADDRESS:- e-Solutions Inc| 2 N. Market St., Suite # 400, San Jose, CA
You may view the latest post at
You received this e-mail because you asked to be notified when new updates are