Hope you are doing well!
Please find below job description if you feel comfortable please revert
with updated resume, ,Visa Status and Expected Rate and contact details
*Role: Java Technical Architect*
*Location: Southfield, Michigan*
*Duration:** 6+ Months*
*Roles & Responsibilities:*
· Spearhead wing to wing creation & execution of technology driven
solution/implementation across cloud enabled enterprise platform.
· Create or update a technology model based on customer business
model and propose or layout the technology model/architecture with
considerations on stability of solution, interoperability, portability,
security and scalability of java system architecture.
· Defines infrastructure for design and integration of internet
computing systems by analyzing information requirements; determining
platform architecture, technology, and tools; studying business operations
and user interface requirements; directing development of physical database.
· Evaluate current or existing technologies and create a roadmap
for current and future business needs.
· Evaluate and recommend the development methodologies, frameworks
and modeling techniques
· Support Product Evaluations and Technical proof of concepts
· Develop Strategic Relationships with Customers by translating
business strategy into technical vision
· Ensure compliance with established architecture, design patterns,
policies, standards and best practices.
· Improves architecture by tracking emerging technologies;
evaluating their applicability to business goals and operational
· Confirms architecture capability and flexibility to support high
availability web applications by developing analytical models; completing
· Understand/apply reusable code design, leverage application
architecture/framework capabilities and functionality, and design/develop
solutions that are highly reliable, scalable, and perform to meet business
defined service levels.
· Conduct code reviews and ensuring quality solutions are built and
· Take full ownership of code quality through automated unit testing
· Review and approve of design documents and code
*Must Have Knowledge and Experience in*
· Expertise in Java/J2EE, UI frameworks Struts/Spring, Web
services, SOA, LDAP, any RDBMS
· Excellent knowledge of Relational Databases, SQL and ORM
technologies (JPA2, Hibernate, JDBC)
· Understanding of fundamentals in object oriented concepts, MVC
architecture programming, design, data structures, algorithm design and
· Architecting & Designing Applications/Solutions
· Fundamental understanding of Http and Rest services
· Agile/Waterfall methodology
· Eclipse as IDE and Eclipse Plugins
· Experience on SaaS.
· Good understanding of several software development methodologies
such as Waterfall, RUP and Agile.
· Good Communication, Client Interaction & Soft skills
· Strong knowledge on performance tuning and code optimization is
· Strong experience in technology, roadmap, strategy consulting
· Strong research, investigation and evaluation skills
*Good to Have Knowledge and Experience in*
· Cloud enabled platforms
· NoSQL DB ¿ Mongo DB
· Play framework (non-blocking java)
· Aquor (non-blocking java)
· Strong understanding on JSON and XSD schema
· Jenkins (nightly)
· Test Automation (Selenium)
· Static Code quality ¿ sonar cube
· Experience on CentOS, CloudFoundry (with Docker support)
· ESB Web Methods
· Solar with Lucene
· Responsive UI
· RAML Rest API Design tool
· Enterprise Architect UML
· Any portal application knowledge would be added advantage.
· Familiarity with struc
Thanks & Regards
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org || www.visionisys.com
Note: If you have received this mail in error or prefer not to receive such
emails in the future, please reply with "REMOVE" in the subject line and
the email id(s) to be removed. All removal requests will be honored ASAP.
We sincerely apologize
You may view the latest post at
You received this e-mail because you asked to be notified when new updates are