Hope you are doing great today…!!!
I have urgent requirement for below position. Please go through the job
description and if you have consultant kindly let me know. Please revert me
*Role* :: Windows Admin Lead/Architect
*location* :: New Jercy
*Experience required :: 12+ years is must*
• Remote system administration
• Expertise in automation and reduction of manual efforts through
• Incident, Change & Problem management
• Configuration management
• Capacity Planning
• Supporting escalated tasks/incidents
• Fair Written & Verbal Communication Skills
• Technical Team management of upto 10 resources
• Excellent communication and conversation skills (Verbal and Written)
• Good Experience on User management (Creation, deletion, etc)
• Good Experience on Scripting like Power Shell
• Good experience in analysis, implementation and maintenance of Site and
• Good experience in analysis, installation, implementation and maintenance
of Windows2003 Server, Windows 20008 Server and Windows 2012
• Strong experience using Active Directory, DHCP, DNS, Group Policy.
• Good practices on Configuration and Change Management, Incident and
Problem Management. SLA metrics and Escalations for Manage Service Now
• Experience of Installation, configuration, Migration and deployment of
Windows 2008 Server.
• Software and Hardware Troubleshooting of Enterprise Servers Environment.
• Sound Knowledge of DCHP setup and troubleshooting, Active
Directory/Domain Controller Configuration.
• Good Knowledge in Documentation for Installation, Testing, deployment and
troubleshooting Windows servers.
• Establish and implement policies, procedures, and technologies to ensure
Windows system security.
• Strong knowledge of active directory concepts and configuration, i.e.
need to understand membership in security groups, inherited groups, OU
• Knowledge of Windows Registry, including knowledge of modifying system
registry to support installed applications and document configuration
• Experience on Merger and Demerger of active directory Environment
• Expert on migrations tools (Ex. ADMT etc.)
• Excellent skills on windows 2003 and windows 2008 designing & planning
• Good understanding on reporting tools
• Excellent troubleshooting skills
• Hands on experience on migration and consolidation project.
• Should have expertise in backup of AD
• Sound Knowledge of RMS setup and troubleshooting
• Sound Knowledge of KMS setup and troubleshooting
• Sound Knowledge of Active Directory Certificate Services setup,
troubleshooting, and CA Configuration.
• Good experience in analysis, implementation and maintenance of Trust types
*Pankaj Bhardwaj* | SYSMIND, LLC
Phone: 609-897-9670 x 3501
Address: 38 Washington Road, Princeton Junction, NJ 08550
You may view the latest post at
You received this e-mail because you asked to be notified when new updates are