*This is Aravind, – Recruitment Team from MSR Cosmos*
We have an urgent requirement as follows:
Please respond with resumes in MS-Word Format with the following details to
Full Name :
Contact Number :
Skype Id :
Last 4 digit SSNO :
Availability for project :
Availability for Interviews :
Visa Status and Validity :
D O B :
Years of Exp :
*SiteMinder PING Federate Lead/Developer*
Job Location : Phoenix,AZ USA
Project Duration : 6 to 12 Months
Number of positions (Separate indent # for each position) ; 3
Experience Level : 3 to 10 Years of relevant development experience
*Need I94 Copy , I797 Copy and Driver's License*
*Responsibilites – In detail*
Development and depolyment of Ping Federate.
Working with customer teams to configure Ping Federate integrations.
Provide inputs on solution design and approach for application integrations.
Ping issue resolution and support.
*Technical Skills – In Detail*
*(Essential Skills) *
• Ping Federate deployment and configuration experience.
• Must have worked on multiple applications federation with Ping.
• Good understanding of SAML concepts.
• Working on LLD, Hands on experience on implementation/configuration.
• Strong Software Development Background.
• Strong Problem Resolution Capability & Delivery Focus.
• Proven Experience enabling Continuous Delivery.
Excellent Communication Skills.
*(Desired Skills) *
• Knowledge of Java/REST API implementation.
• Knowledge of Loadbalancers & Networking.
Ability to work in Virtual, Geographically Dispersed Teams.
*Thanks & Regards,*
5250 Claremont Ave, Ste 249 | Stockton, CA – 95207
*Desk : 925-399-7145*
*Fax : 925-219-0934 *
*Email *: firstname.lastname@example.org
*E-VERIFIED | WBE CERTIFIED | SAP Service Partner* *|* *Microsoft Silver
Partner* *|* *Hortonworks & Cloudera Silver Partner* *|ORACLE GOLD PARTNER*
*Note:* This email is not intended to be a solicitation. Please accept our
apologies and reply in the subject heading with REMOVE to be removed from
our Mailing list.
You may view the latest post at
You received this e-mail because you asked to be notified when new updates are